Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities. Risk management’s objective is to assure uncertainty does not deflect the endeavor from the business goals.
- Risk across major programs and Managing Schedule and Cost Risk,
- Extensive Experience in the Management of Risk/Claims/Contracts,
- Legal/Compliance Practices
- Business Regulatory Compliance
- Extensive Experience within Construction Site Risk/Claims/Contracts
- Knowledge of Best Industry Practices in Project Management.